Esko Recruitment Of Freshers| ESKO Off Campus Drive| ESKO Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer Trainee | Jobs for B.E/B.Tech | June 2018
About Us: Esko Graphics India Pvt. Ltd., A Group Company of the Danaher group ($20 Billion and Fortune 500 Company), is a global supplier of integrated software solutions for packaging, sign and display finishing, commercial printing, digital asset management and professional publishing. Esko Graphics is European Company, having HQ in Ghent, Belgium, having its operation in 17+ countries. Esko products and services help customers raise productivity, reduce time-to-market, lower costs and expand business and improve profitability.
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-1 year
Work Location Bangalore
Job Title: Software Engineer Trainee
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Your position: Esko India is looking for a Software Engineer Trainee position for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. You will be part of a global team to jointly work on product engineering of Esko products.
- Analyzing requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation
- Deliver software modules to meet schedule and quality expectation of customers
- Design and implement software modules
- Code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools and technology
- Maintain and modify applications; make approved changes and fix bugs as assigned from time to time
- Implement test strategy, deployment approach, maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
- Institutionalize industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
- Provide assistance in recruitment, assimilate necessary technical knowledge and build team to meet organizational goals
Desired Candidate Profile
- Engineering degree with 0-1 years of work experience in software development working as part of a team
- Knowledge of key fundamentals in software programming
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Good knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
Apply Before the link Expire.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons