Esko Recruitment Of Freshers| ESKO Off Campus Drive| ESKO Hiring Freshers As Software QA Engineer Trainee | Jobs for B.E/B.Tech | June 2018
About Us: Esko Graphics India Pvt. Ltd., A Group Company of the Danaher group ($20 Billion and Fortune 500 Company), is a global supplier of integrated software solutions for packaging, sign and display finishing, commercial printing, digital asset management and professional publishing. Esko Graphics is European Company, having HQ in Ghent, Belgium, having its operation in 17+ countries. Esko products and services help customers raise productivity, reduce time-to-market, lower costs and expand business and improve profitability.
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Job Profile: QA Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: Esko is looking for a QA Engineer Trainee position for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. You will be part of a global team to jointly work on product engineering of Interactive Applications group.
- Writing, executing and evaluating regression test cases for the Products
- Learn and write automation scripts for the identified test cases
- Fully document the test result or any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in regression testing with instruction of how to recreate each. Provide development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- Maintain well organized records of test results
- Install, configure and maintain product, data, tools, databases and test environments
- Work with the development team to understand what changes in the software product done in each release/build need what updates to the regression test plans and test cases to maximize test coverage.
- Apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of regression tests and testing strategies.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE with at least 70% or more pass percentage
- Should have extremely good analytical skills
- Very good written communication skills
- Very good verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English).
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn.
- Knowledge on Software Product QA practices
- Good documentation skills which include writing user manuals
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates