Esko Off Campus Details:
About Company: Esko, formerly called EskoArtwork, is a graphic arts company producing prepress software and hardware for the packaging and labels, sign and display and publishing industries.
Job Posting Title: QA Engineer Trainee
Experience Required: 0 – 1 year
Work Location: Bangalore
Eligible Batch: 2020
Job Description Summary:
Responsibilities for Esko Off Campus
- Writing, executing and evaluating regression test cases for the Products
- Learn and write automation scripts for the identified test cases
- Fully document the test result or any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in regression testing with instruction of how to recreate each. Provide development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- Maintain well organized records of test results
- Install, configure and maintain product, data, tools, databases and test environments
- Work with the development team to understand what changes in the software product done in each release/build need what updates to the regression test plans and test cases to maximize test coverage.
- Apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of regression tests and testing strategies.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- Has ability to learn and adapt the test automation scripting for regressions
Qualifications and professional knowledge for Esko Off Campus:
- Engineering candidates passed out in year 2020
- Knowledge of QA practice both at conceptual and practical level
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies with attention to the detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Apply Before the link Expires for Esko Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Esko Off Campus