Esko Off Campus Online Hiring Challenge 2021 Details
About Esko: Esko, a Group Company of the Danaher group ($20 Billion and Fortune 500 Company), is a global supplier of integrated software solutions for packaging, sign and display finishing, commercial printing, digital asset management and professional publishing. Esko is a Belgium based company, headquartered in Gent and having its operation in 17+ countries.
Job Description: Esko is looking for enthusiastic and motivated Software Engineer Trainees to join their team in Bangalore. You will be a core member central to our engineering teams where-in your daily work will allow you to design software engineering solutions and solve challenging problems.
Company Name: Esko
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: 6.5 LPA
Your responsibilities include:
- Analyze requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation.
- Develop highly scalable engineering solutions which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the global development team, other senior Solution Architects, and executives within the Product Engineering group to plan ongoing feature development and product maintenance.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests. Influence decisions, lead discussions and present information to business leaders and stakeholders.
You should have:
- Engineering degree
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
- You will be expected to answer the question in 3 hours.
Eligibility Criteria for Esko Off Campus Online Hiring Challenge 2021:
- Offered candidate to join in the next 1 to 2 months
- FEMALE candidates
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA with the graduation year of 2020
- CGPA: 60% and above
Apply before the link Expires for Esko Off Campus Online Hiring Challenge 2021