Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Esko Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Esko: Esko helps its customers to make the best packaging for billions of consumers. The Esko product portfolio supports and manages the packaging print processes for brand owners, designers, premedia and trade shops, packaging manufacturers and converters.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Company Name: Esko
Job Id: R1136420
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Main role / Job Objective: Esko India is looking for a Software Engineer Trainee position for Global Resource Centre (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. You will be part of a global team to jointly work on product engineering of Esko products.
Main responsibilities and key activities:
- Analysing requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation
- Deliver software modules to meet schedule and quality expectation of customers
- Design and implement software modules
- Code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools and technology
- Maintain and modify applications; make approved changes and fix bugs as assigned from time to time
- Implement test strategy, deployment approach, maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
- Institutionalize industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
- Provide assistance in recruitment, assimilate necessary technical knowledge and build team to meet organizational goals
- Engineering degree with 0-1 years of work experience in software development working as part of a team
- Knowledge of key fundamentals in software programming using Web Technologies
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Good knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry is a plus
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here