Esko Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020:Esko, formerly called EskoArtwork, is a graphic arts company producing prepress software and hardware for the packaging and labels, sign and display and publishing industries
Job Title: Technical Writer Trainee
Company Website: www.esko.com
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Year
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: Bachelor degree
Objective: The primary responsibility of the Technical Writer Trainee is to effectively design, create and maintain online end user help (documentation and other supporting videos) for our customers. This may include user guides, reference guides, installation and other technical documentation. He or she will work on multiple documentation deliverables throughout the course of a year, and may be required to document Engines products from our software portfolio
Qualifications and professional knowledge:
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Experience: 0 – 1 years
- Knowledge of user documentation within the software industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of the DITA XML standard and its related documentation tools
- Knowledge of image editing and illustration software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Insight into user experience best practices, and the readiness to flag these to product management when needed
- Very strong analytical skills to create documentation based on diverse, technical and complex source documents such as specifications, use cases, user stories, support calls, and other documents.
- Strong project management skills from inception to deployment through to the maintenance phase, including the ability to handle pressure and deadlines
- The ability to work closely with multiple and possibly remote development teams
- Experience in creating video based help is definitely a plus
- Customer focus: a drive to discover and meet the needs of customers (either internal or external).
- Technical excellence: the depth and breadth of job-related expertise and the motivation to use and expand one’s technical knowledge.
- Teamwork: the ability to work collaboratively with others toward mutual objectives.
- Results orientation: a drive to achieve results and goals in the short and long term.
- Commitment to future vision: the commitment to being part of the integrated organization; desire to support the needs, priorities and goals of the organization.
- Collect information on upcoming product releases from the product management and development teams
- Conduct documentation review meetings with product managers and development teams
- Be able to work across agile teams
- Analyze information and structure the information in an efficient manner.
- Create and manage video training materials occasionally
- Keep up with the latest documentation trends and technologies in order to continually improve and refine the documentation we provide to customers,
- Assist colleagues from the marketing department with regards to writing, by reviewing e-mail newsletters, white papers, reports and other documents,
- Contribute to the Support knowledge base, either by reviewing existing knowledge base articles or by creating new articles,
- Potentially coordinate the translation of the documentation deliverables he or she has created, in cooperation with the translation coordinator,
- Keep track of their work progress and backlog, and provide accurate and timely feedback about project progress to his/her manager.
- Be willing to travel occasionally (maximum 5%) if needed
Apply Before the link Expires for Esko Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020.