Esko Off Campus Challenge 2020
About Esko: Esko, a Group Company of the Danaher group ($20 Billion and Fortune 500 Company), is a global supplier of integrated software solutions for packaging, sign and display finishing, commercial printing, digital asset management and professional publishing.
Esko is a Belgium based company, headquartered in Gent and having its operation in 17+ countries.
Esko products and services help customers raise productivity, reduce time-to-market, lower costs and expand business and improve profitability.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainees
CTC: 6.5 LPA
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience Needed: Freshers
Job Description for Esko Off Campus Challenge 2020:
- In everyday life, we would be lost without packaging. So we need people to make it. But have you ever wondered what these people would do without the software and hardware that enables them to create packaging? That’s where Esko steps in. Thanks to our solutions, people can create packaging, signs and displays – and optimize the processes to do so.
- So, yes: we’re an ICT company. But continuously being on the verge of creative innovations, we are quite different from the others. You are too, aren’t you? We’re ambitious, dynamic and creative. And yes, we like clever and fun colleagues. So, if you’re like us, we’d like to have you as our colleague!
- Esko is looking for enthusiastic and motivated Software Engineer Trainees to join their team in Bangalore. You will be a core member central to our engineering teams where-in your daily work will allow you to design software engineering solutions and solve challenging problems.
- You will be expected to answer the question in 3 hours.
Your responsibilities include:
- Analyze requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation.
- Develop highly scalable engineering solutions which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the global development team, other senior Solution Architects, and executives within the Product Engineering group to plan ongoing feature development and product maintenance.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests. Influence decisions, lead discussions and present information to business leaders and stakeholders.
You should have for Esko Off Campus Challenge 2020:
- Engineering degree
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
Apply Before the link Expires for Esko Off Campus Challenge 2020.