About Us: Esko Graphics India Pvt. Ltd., A Group Company of the Danaher group ($20 Billion and Fortune 500 Company), is a global supplier of integrated software solutions for packaging, sign and display finishing, commercial printing, digital asset management and professional publishing. Esko Graphics is European Company, having HQ in Ghent, Belgium, having its operation in 17+ countries. Esko products and services help customers raise productivity, reduce time-to-market, lower costs and expand business and improve profitability. Key product lines include software for graphic and structural design, pre-production and project management for the entire supply chain, CDI Computer-to-Plate systems for flexo plates and sleeves and Kongsberg cutting & creasing tables for short-run production and sample making in packaging and sign & display markets. Targeted at designers, tradeshops, label printers, folding carton, flexible and corrugated converters, as well as consumer product companies and retailers.
To know more, please refer undermentioned link : www.esko.com, https://www.youtube.com/esko
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: Software Engineer Trainee
In everyday life, we would be lost without packaging. So we need people to make it. But have you ever wondered what these people would do without the software and hardware that enables them to create packaging? That’s where Esko steps in: thanks to our solutions, people can create packaging, signs and displays – and optimize the processes to do so. So, yes: we’re an ICT company. But continuously being on the verge of creative innovations, we are quite different from the others. And you are too, aren’t you?
Yes, we’re ambitious and dynamic. Yes, we’re creative. And yes, we like clever and fun colleagues. So if you’re like us, we’d like to have you as our colleague!
Esko is looking for enthusiastic and motivated to join their team in Bangalore.
Esko India is looking for a Software Engineer Trainee position for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. You will be part of a global team to jointly work on product engineering of Esko products.
• Analyzing requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation
• Deliver software modules to meet schedule and quality expectation of customers
• Design and implement software modules
• Code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools and technology
• Maintain and modify applications; make approved changes and fix bugs as assigned from time to time
• Implement test strategy, deployment approach, maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
• Institutionalize industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
• Provide assistance in recruitment, assimilate necessary technical knowledge and build team to meet organizational goals
- BE in (Computer science, Information technology) / MCA /M.Tech only 2019 pass out Fresher
- Knowledge of key fundamentals in software programming
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Good knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry is a plus
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Esko Hiring Freshers
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.