Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Esko is a global supplier of integrated solutions for the packaging and labels, sign and display, commercial printing and publishing industries. Esko products and services drive profitability in the packaging and printing supply chain by reducing time-to-market and raising productivity.Esko employs around 1500 people worldwide. Its direct sales and service organization covers Europe, Middle East and Africa, the Americas and the Asia Pacific, Japan and China regions and is complemented by a network of distribution partners in more than 50 countries.
Job Profile: Software Engineer – J2EE
CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Engineering degree with 0-1 years of work experience in software development working as part of a team
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Hands-on skills with J2EE technologies and databases like SQL Server or Oracle.
- Hands-on skills with developing web solutions with J2EE
- Good knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
About the Job:
- Analyzing requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation
- Deliver software modules to meet schedule and quality expectation of customers
- Design and implement software modules
- Code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools and technology
- Maintain and modify applications; make approved changes and fix bugs as assigned from time to time
- Implement test strategy, deployment approach, maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
- Institutionalize industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
- Assimilate necessary technical knowledge and build team to meet organizational goals
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible.