Ernst & Young Off Campus Details
About Company: Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
Company Name: EY India
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Required: BE/ BTech/MCA/MBA
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Years
Job purpose: Fresher member of a larger team in the EI IT Advisory Services team to work on various Database projects.
Your client responsibilities:
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of EI implementation project.
- Provide product and design level technical best practices
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
Your people responsibilities
- Building a quality culture
- Foster teamwork
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
Technical skills requirements
- BE/BTech/MCA/MBA with adequate industry experience
- Should be at least around 0-1 years of experience in Enterprise intelligence
- Knowledge on SQL and procedural SQL languages
- Scripting knowledge in Python, R or any other programming language.
- Should have problem solving skills
- Should be able to build code logic to a given problem.
- Need to have basic data analysis skills and data handling skills
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication, Consulting, Quality process skills
- Must be a team player
Specific Role requirements for Ernst & Young Off Campus
- Understand the requirements and come up with the solutions using backed technologies like SQL Server, Oracle and Teradata etc.
- Must be able to analyse and design Database objects
- Must be hands on Unix scripting
- Develop logical and physical data flow data models for various applications.
- Good exposure to SSIS, SSRS, SQLServer, DB2, Oracle, Teradata
- Working knowledge of any other ETL tool preferably SAP BODS/DataStage is a big plus
Additional requirements for Ernst & Young Off Campus
- No Backlogs
- CGPA >7.5
- Year of pass out <>
Apply before the link Expires for Ernst & Young Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Ernst & Young Off Campus