Ericsson Off Campus |Ericsson Recruitment | Ericsson Software Developer Job | B.E/B.Tech Jobs | Ericsson Jobs | Ericsson Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus | April 2017
About the Company: Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Official Website: www.ericsson.com
Job Profile: Software Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Experience Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong personal interaction and people management skills.
- Good collaboration capabilities
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from recognized university
About the Job:
- The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in all phases of the software development lifecycle, towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
- The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation.
- Solution Design
- Development and Integration of Solution
- Solution Handover
- Solution Support
Apply Before the link Expires.
To Apply: Click here