About Ericsson: Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 1 -2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us. As L1 Alarm Monitoring – Associate Engineer.
Job Summary: As the L1 Alarm Monitoring Asst-Engineer candidate will take the ownership of Alarm Monitoring for Charging and Billing System and creation of trouble tickets within the agreed response Time.
- Primary responsibility is to Monitor the Alarms for charging and Billing system through Alarm Monitoring tools
- Creation of TT through tools within the agreed Response time.
- It’s a 24*7 Operation, candidate should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- Candidate should have good mail etiquette skills.
- Basis knowledge of Telco Network operations and IN platform.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Candidate must have NOC exposer
- Candidate should be aware of the Alarm Monitoring/Trouble Ticket creation process through Tools.
- Candidate with NOC Experience from reputed companies like Nokia, Huawei will be always handy.
Education: BE/B-Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 1-2 years of work experience within NOC environment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here