About the Company: Ericsson (Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson) is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. The company offers services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecommunications operators, traditional telecommunications and Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable television, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Company Name :-Ericsson India
Gross CTC: 277800INR
Bond: 18 months
Required Qualification – ECE
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Location :- Delhi/NCR
Criteria :- 60% & above in 10th, 12th & Graduation
Type of Drive :- Pool Campus
Campus Drive on :- 16/01/2019
We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations professional. This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
You will support the following systems and functions:
• Event management
• Incident management
• Remote site access control
• Legal request execution
• Billing operations
• Assurance support activities
• Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
• Minimum years of experience: 0-3 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
• Domain experience: area of expertise – (Recruiter to supply) e.g. Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.
• ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage
• Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
• Problem solving & creative thinking
• Ericsson knowledge
• English skills
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• Working with people
• Manage instructions & procedures
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates