Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Ericsson Hiring For Security Analyst Position Details:
About Ericsson: As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, weâ€™ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in? Come, and be where it begins.
Company Name: Ericsson
Job Profile: Security AnalystÂ
Work Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
Experience Required: 0-3 Yrs
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Degree Required: Any Degree
Job Description: We are now looking for a 1st Level Security Operations professional for our Managed Security team. In this role, individuals are encouraged to supervise (24x7x365), notify, advance, investigate and resolve information security events. They will also perform preliminary examinations of security events for context, relevance, and criticality. The professional will work alongside a highly skilled, team with varied strengths, making sure that the information assets, that we are responsible to protect, are secured!
- We believe in trust â€“ we trust each other to do the right things!
- Â We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity â€“ trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each otherâ€™s technical competence deeply.
- Perform real time (24X7X356) security event monitoring.
- Perform quick analysis of charges and threat based on real time monitoring and follow the predefined process to address the associated risks.
- Work with the Security Incident Management team to respond to and resolve security incidents optimally.
- Chip in towards continuous process improvements by providing inputs on the current processes and possible improvement opportunities.
- Execute vulnerability scans, monitor results, and distribute reports.
- Support user related issues such as security agent deployment, encryption key reset, etc.
- Perform After Actions Reviews and participate in Root Cause Analysis.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Ability to work constructively under pressure.
- Ability to work both in a team as well as individually.
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills.
- Customer oriented, Service minded.
- Deliver results & meet customer expectations.
- Education: Academic degree.
- Minimum years of experience: 0-3 years.
Apply Before the link Expires for Ericsson Hiring For Security AnalystÂ Position