Ericsson Freshers Recruitment Hiring
About Ericsson: As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Job Profile: Freshers Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS
Experience Needed: Freshers/0-3 Years
Work Location: Gurgaon
Our Exciting Opportunity !
We Ericsson, the world ICT industry leader, established the Global Service Center in India. We are delivering services to customers all over the world mainly on 4G, 5G, and IoT networks. And we are engaging our talents in solution development to build efficient and advanced customer network solutions.
We are now looking for young talents to join Ericsson Global Early Career Program commencing <XXXXXX> 2021. The successful candidates will be provided with a competitive Compensation & Benefit package, as well as an international leadership development program lasting 18 months inclusive of classroom training, on-the-job training and overseas assignments
- As the Trainee, to finish the learning tasks and assignments individually or in team as per Program instructions;
- As the new talent, to achieve competence development targets set by home organization within limited period of time.
- Analyze customer needs, drive end-to-end technical solutions, design solution offerings, and support the solution deployment.
Key Qualifications for Ericsson Freshers Recruitment Hiring
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree from reputable universities, major in Computer Science, Communications, Software Engineering or equivalent is a plus; Overseas education experience is also a plus;
- Fresh graduate or less than 3 year working experiences in ICT industry;
- Experiences on ICT solution development, software development or ICT Service delivery are preferable;
- Solid knowledge on computer science, programming languages or communication technologies;
- Proven high intellectual and analytical skills as well as leadership potential;
- Passionate and fast learner;
- Excellent capability of communication and presenting;
- Proficient in English.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
Apply Before the link Expires for Ericsson Freshers Recruitment Hiring.