About the Company: We help our customers enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale. Our comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee- 2019
Work Location: Mumbai, India
Degree Needed: BE/ BTech from Tier 1 / Premiere Institutes
Batch Eligible: 2019 Batch
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Description: A Network Engineer is required to provide support to help deliver radio network design and optimization services (NDO) for Ericsson’s major customers. Ericsson network design and Optimization covers the end the end phases of radio network planning and performance improvement.
The Network Engineer would typically interact with both internal and customer technical staff, operation managers, and other groups within Service Delivery organization. Guidance and direction will be provided via either the Technical lead or other Senior Engineers. This role may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd Party suppliers and local authorities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Under guidance and supervision, support the delivery of the respective NDO services that have been contracted to our customers – from radio planning through to performance improvement. This will cover both radio and transport domains as appropriate.
- Under guidance and supervision support with the radio design of customer networks using appropriate design tools and established Ericsson processes.
- Under guidance and supervision support with investigation of network performance and improvement suggestions using appropriate tools and established Ericsson processes.
- Under guidance and supervision support with the optimization for any new radio features that are introduced within the customer networks via established Ericsson processes.
- Under guidance and supervision , develop improvement plans for current operational activities to ensure efficiencies are established within respective project organizations.
Mobile Radio Access Networks solutions
- Good understanding of Radio Propagation as it relates to mobile systems and/or other communication systems
- Understanding of RF systems is an advantage
- Good understanding of 2G ( GSM) , 3G(WCDMA) , 4G (LTE) , 5G ( NR) Air interface standards
- Understanding of GPRS, IP, HSPA and VoLTE is an advantage.
- Understanding of IP fronthaul/backhaul transport systems
- Understanding off “Radio Network Design” for “GSM” and “WCDMA”.
- Competent user of MS Word and PowerPoint, MS Excel and Business objects and Mapinfo.
- Programming languages – Python, C#, Java
Key Personal Traits:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, adapting the style of communication appropriately to the audience/receiver
- Enthusiastic, motivated – continual hunger to learn new things.
- Self-starter, able to multitask.
- Team Work and Co-operation.
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Comfortable to work in international and multi-cultural environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers, suppliers and partners.
Apply Before the link Expires for Ericsson Freshers Recruitment.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates