About the Company: Epsilon Data Management, LLC provides direct marketing services. The Company offers strategic consulting, marketing analytics, database, email and loyalty marketing technology, predictive modelling, proprietary data, and digital marketing services. Epsilon Data Management conducts its business worldwide.
Job Profile: Campaign Analyst
Educational Background: BA/BCOM/BBA/MA/MSC
CTC package: 5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria: 6 CGPA and above
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Job Profile: The Campaign Analyst, 1 is responsible for building and facilitating the campaign deployment process while maintaining a high level of quality control. The Production Analyst will work in conjunction with the assigned Account Manager and production vendor on designated full-service accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Campaign Analyst works cross-functionally with Production, Account Management, and Technology on behalf of our clients to ensure successful email programs
- Building platform related solutions for full-service customers. To include: participate in Client meetings, manage Client mailing calendar, asset review, campaign creation, internal UAT, oversee external UAT, change management, manage approval process, reports generation, QA, campaign scheduling, post-deployment validation.
- Primary escalation contact for Client issues/questions related to full-service email campaigns.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate completion of projects.
- Maintain campaign process and program documentation.
- Provide weekly account updates to BSA, Account team and/or Client.
- Attend recurring Account meetings (internal and external)
- Provide back-up support during Vendor outages
- Working knowledge of Client’s business, goals/objectives, campaigns and how they use the Harmony.
- Track Non-deployment activity and providing a monthly report to Campaign Manager and Team Lead.
- Update/create Knowledge Base Articles and Client case studies as necessary.
- Provide input on Campaign Solutions processes and template forms.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong interest in interactive marketing is essential
- Outstanding communication, project management skills are a must
- Experience within the interactive industry is a plus
- English. Fluent reading and writing
- Working knowledge of: Internet, Word, Access, Excel, and HTML
- Knowledge of Internet space/various ESP Clients
- Marketing, Business Admin, MIS, or CS degree preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Willingness to learn and ability to work
- Motivated to work in a dynamic, results-oriented Internet environment, focused on delivering excellent levels of service to customers.
- Totally customer-oriented; willingness to stretch to exceed customer expectations
- Persevering and a positive mental attitude
- Willingness to work on shifts
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click here