Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: EPICOR…Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
- BE/B.Tech (CSE/ IT/ IS/ ECE), MCA from 2016 batches with 65% throughout academics.
- **Candidates need to undergo training or have done live projects on Dot Net will be preferred.
Job Description :
- As an Associate Software Engineer you will be a part of the Epicor India Technology Centre (ITC) Product Engineering team, at Bangalore, and you will be responsible for interpreting and writing software requirements/design specifications to develop, debug, test, and maintain software and applications to be deployed on multiple platforms.
- This is a great opportunity for you to gain domain expertise in software that supports and delivers growth to the Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, or Service industries. Your possible projects include developing and enhancing functionality, web-enabling products, or extending our mobile and SaaS / Cloud offerings.
- As a member of Epicor’s Team you will be based in our recently opened India Technology Center, so you will take part in Epicor’s next success story from the very beginning as we are building up our new tech campus in Bangalore.
Essential Role and Responsibilities:
- You will work within a friendly software engineering team and work on a number of critical products and projects.
- As a member of the Epicor Development team you will develop and maintain one or more of the Epicor products.
- Possible projects include enhancing functionality to help us keep our competitive edge, leveraging both ASP.NET and web development.
- Development for both desktop and mobile application will be a part of your new role.
- Able to quickly understand existing projects and new requirements.
- Understanding of design patterns, principle and Object Oriented Design.
- Will work as an Associate Software Engineer under Epicor products.
- The responsibility includes work on building installations
We offer a clear career path within the Product Development function with opportunity for further career advancement. At Epicor you can reach your full potential because growth for you means growth for us.
The Ideal Candidate Has :
- Excellent Written and Verbal English
- Well organized, strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Good team player.
Salary : INR 5,50000 – 6,00000
Hiring Process :
- Company Overview : Presentation
- Online Technical Test on Programming skills and Aptitude (Test to be written in C/C++)
- Technical FTF Interviews
- Managerial Round
- Director Round
- HR Round
Apply Link-Click here
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here
Only 3% of resumes pass the initial application. Be in 3%. Create your professional resume at Rs.149
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|