Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: EPICOR…Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
Official Website: www.epicor.com
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good academics with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or appropriate computer science related certificate) OR MCA
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Well organized, strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Good team player.
About the Job:
- You will work within a friendly software engineering team and work on a number of critical products and projects.
- As a member of the Epicor Development team you will develop and maintain one or more of the Epicor products.
- Possible projects include enhancing functionality to help us keep our competitive edge, leveraging both ASP.NET and web development.
- Development for both desktop and mobile application will be a part of your new role.
- Able to quickly understand existing projects and new requirements.
- Understanding of design patterns, principle and Object Oriented Design.
- Will work as a Associate Software Engineer under Epicor products.
- The responsibility includes work on building installations
Apply before the link Expires.
To Apply: Click here
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here