EPAY Systems Off Campus Drive Details:
About the Company:
EPAY Systems provides a seamless, cloud-based human capital management platform offering applicant tracking and recruiting, human resource management, benefits administration, time and attendance, and payroll and tax administration. Our full suite of human capital management solutions helps companies with hourly workforce recruit, staff, manage and pay their employees. To learn more, please visit www.EPAYsystems.com. American EPAY Services Pvt. Ltd., a growing SaaS provider of human capital management solutions, is seeking a smart energetic Data Analysts with a strong customer service aptitude to work at our Noida office. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an application support professional to join a highly entrepreneurial, collaborative organization that is looking to become a leader in the Human Capital Management (HCM) space.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-3 Years
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc/BCA
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2020
Probation Period: 6 Months. You will informed with in 6 months if you are offered a full time role.
Salary: – INR 3.25 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Job Description for EPAY Systems Off Campus Drive:
– Troubleshoot system cases at Level 1 support. Interact with customers to understand issues in accordance to EPAY’s HCM platform and resolve the cases in a timely fashion, driving high customer satisfaction.
– Adjust customers’ system setup according to new customer requirements or plan changes.
– Adhere to the SOPs and set protocols driving the department’s matrices and maintain the contractual service level agreements for EPAY customers.
– Ensure excellent incident management skills while documenting all customers’ transactions in our CRM application (Salesforce).
– Identify and analyze specific workforce trends for our customers and suggests best practices from a compliancy standpoint.
Requirements for EPAY Systems Off Campus Drive:
– 1-3 years technical/customer support in HRIS systems, including time and attendance
– Should have prior experience handling US, Canada and UK based customers
– Strong customer facing skills, including verbal and written communication
– Ability to work under pressure while resolving critical issues and communicating action plans to the customer as required
– Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree from an accredited four-year institution
– As a high-growth, pre-IPO Company, EPAY Systems offers a competitive salary and career growth potential in addition to:
– Challenging, fun and rewarding work environment
– Performance bonuses
– Major medical, accidental, and Life insurance
– Business casual dress attire
– Free gourmet coffee, tea in break room
– Breakfastlunch café and restaurant located on premise
– Conveniently located
Interview Process for EPAY Systems Off Campus Drive:
– Face To Face Round
Apply Before the link Expires for EPAY Systems Off Campus Drive