About the Opportunity: EPAM Systems is inviting 2018 passout engineering students to register and attend online coding challenge. The data collected from you will be stored at Microsoft Cloud storage and the information would be used for EPAM recruitment purpose only. Please do not share any passwords or confidential information using this application.
The information collected will be destroyed after the recruitment process has been completed by EPAM Systems.
Job Profile: L1/Junior Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Needed: 2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
CTC: Rs 6 LPA
Work Location: Hyderabad/Pune/Bengaluru
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.Tech/B.E – CS/IT/EC
- Min 65% from class X onwards
- 2018 Batch
1. Registration Start Date: 16 Nov 2018
2. Registration End Date: 30 Nov 2018
3. First Online Coding Challenge Date: 08 Dec 2018
4. Second Online
Date of Joining: Onboarding will be done in two Batches, 02-Jan-2019 or First week of Apr’2019
1. Coding knowledge in Java/C#
2. Good at writing Algorithms,
3. Good in Data Structures, OOPs concept and Java Collections Framework.
Good to have
- Prior experience in participating in any kind of coding contests
- Any technical certification
CTC Offered and Additional Benefits
1. 6 lacs per annum
2. Group Medical Health Insurance
3. Group Personal Accidental Insurance
4. Term Life Insurance
a. Eligible Students have to register online using the link https://epa.ms/student-registration
b. EPAM Recruitment team will screen submitted data and shortlist eligible students.
c. Shortlisted students will receive an URL to take up first round of online codin
Round 1: Online coding challenge on Java for 150 min at your convenient place
Round 2: Online coding challenge on Java for 120 min
Round 3: Group Discussion followed by Technical face to face Interview ~30 min.
Round 4: Behavioral assessment/ HR interview ~30 mi
Candidates can apply for this drive latest by 30th November 2018.
More Info: Click here
To Apply: Click hereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.