About the Company: Epam is in search of young enthusiastic Engineers to help us in delivering the projects for Hyderabad/Pune/Bengaluru global delivery Centre. Read below details on hiring process, before taking the coding challenge.
Position/Designation: L1/Junior Software Engineer
Role: Java Developer / .Net Developer / Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) / Sales Force Developer / Intelligent Automation Developer/ Any other based on organization demand
Job Location: Hyderabad/Pune/Bengaluru
Date of Joining: July or Oct’2020
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- B. Tech/B.E – Computer Science(CS) /Information Technology (IT)/Electronics and communications(EC)
- Min 60% from class X onwards
- 2020 passout only
- Coding knowledge in Java
- Good at writing Algorithms,
- Good in Data Structures and OOPs concept.
Good to have
- Prior experience in participating in any kind of coding contests
- Any technical certification
CTC Offered and Additional Benefits
- 6 lacs per annum
- 5 lacs Group Medical Health Insurance
- 15 lacs Group Personal Accidental Insurance
- 20 lacs Term Life Insurance
- Round 1: Online coding challenge on Java 150 min.
- Round 2: Online coding challenge on Java 120 min.
- Round 3: Group discussion for 15 minutes.
- Round 4: Technical face to face Interview ~30 min.
- Round 5: HR interview ~30 min.
Note: Shortlisted Students in Round 1 will be called for further process at an identified college campus in Hyderabad/Kolkata/Pune/Chandigarh/Bengaluru on a given date and the entire process will complete on the same day.
Note: You will join with EPAM Systems, Hyderabad office. You will undergo training for 3 months in Hyderabad. Post your training, based on the business demand you will be deployed in any offices of EPAM Systems.
Required documents for second round:
- Photo copy of College ID Card
- Photo copy of Address Proof
- Photo copy of Adhaar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Hard copy of resume [attach photograph to resume]
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires. Eligible candidates can attend the online exam on 5 July 2019 between 10 AM to 7 PM.
Apply Link-Click Here
|Starts at||:||Fri, Jul 5, 10:00 AM, IST|
|Ends at||:||Fri, Jul 5, 7:00 PM, IST|
|Duration||:||2 hours 30 minutes|
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates