Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
EPAM Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts. EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence.
Job Title: Junior Test Automation Engineer
Eligibility: 2019, 2020 & 2021 Graduates ONLY.
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (Any Branch), MCA and MSc.
- Computers Graduates, with minimum of 60% academic scores from grade X to highest graduation.
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Training Location: Hyderabad*
One round of online coding assessment, followed by Technical and HR interview (more details will be shared in further emails to the eligible candidates)
Salary/ CTC offered: 6 Lacs per annum + standard benefits
If selected & offered you will be assigned to Test Automation Practice***:
Online Coding Assessment Date: Friday, 01 Oct 2021
Joining Date (Tentative): 13 Oct 2021 (First preference will be given to candidates who can join on 13 Oct 2021, others will be considered for alternate/future joining dates)
Please Note for EPAM Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- Trainings will be conducted for offered candidates for first 2 months at Hyd office, incase office is re-opened and lock-down is lifted due to covid-19, else online trainings will be over Microsoft teams. Further details will be shared with eligible students after selection and offer.
- All Eligible candidates will receive online coding assessment link on their registered email ID. Candidates who clear first round will receive further details on technical and HR round of interviews.
- All the selected & offered candidates will be allocated to Testing Practice, as a Junior Test Automation Engineer.
Registration Closes on 27 Sep 2021, Monday, 11:59PM IST.
• Write, execute and maintain test automation scripts using Java/DOTNet/Python – Web/API/DB.
• Knowledge/Experience in Test case design using test design techniques.
• Knowledge of Defect Lifecycle
• Aware of Agile Methodologies and cermonies
• Knowledge in API Testing (Manual or Automated)
• Write, maintain and execute regression and sanity automation test suite – per build/on demand
• Communication and inter-personal skills
• Problem solving & critical thinking
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE IN ANY OF THE
BELOW MODULES IS GOOD TO HAVE:
• Automation testing using Selenium framework
• Soap UI/Postman/Rest Assured/Http client
• BDD, Serenity/karate framework, TestNG
• GIT, CI/CD and Jenkins knowledge
WHAT WE VALUE AS A TEAM:
- Proactive in communication
- Collaborate with other members in agile eco- system
- Out of the box thinking to resolve issues which are recurring in the system
- Ability to suggest changes in the product with respect to user experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Growth assignments so that you learn while you work
• Accelerated career growth
• Great learning culture, access to various learning portals, lots of internal trainings
• Active communities and technical events, hackathons, code retreat and dojos
• Term life insurance and Group medical insurance
• Vacation donation policy in case of emergency
• Internal mobility policy for associates to relocate
to different locations
Apply Before the link Expires for EPAM Off Campus Drive Hiring.