Enuke Software Off Campus | Enuke Software Recruitment | Enuke Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech Jobs | Enuke Software Jobs | Enuke Software Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus |April 2017
About The Company: Enuke Software specializes in providing top notch end to end Software and Web solutions to its clients worldwide. Since its inception in 2008 by three talented engineers, the company has throttled forward into the vast development industry making its presence recognized in every domain.
They have dedicated teams of web developers and software developers delivering quality works on various platforms such as PHP/MYSQL, C#, ASP.Net, Joomla and Drupal. They also provide mobile application development services for iPhone / iPad and Android platforms.
Specialties- Customized Software Development, Web Development, Android Development, iPhone application Development, Responsive Web Development, Medical Software Development
Official Website: www.enukesoftware.com
Work Location: Gurgaon
Training Period: 6 months
- During 6 months Training: INR 10,000 per month
- Post Training (for a period of 1 year): INR 2.4 LPA
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: 2 Years’ Service level agreement with the company (including 6 months training)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Develop software or web-based enterprise applications using a variety of tools and open source technologies
- Perform product design, bug verification, release testing, automated testing, and beta support on applications
- Design and document solutions through collaboration with team members, product management, and customers
- Grow your development skills in areas such as mobile & web applications, object-orientated programming, service-orientated architecture, database, analytics and testing frameworks.
- Possess a passion for technology and curiosity for innovation
- Contributes to a positive team environment with good oral and written communication skills
- Proactive about asking questions and learning new technologies
- Enjoys finding and implementing solutions to new challenges
- Strong Object Orientated Programming skills
- Database knowledge
- Technical Written Test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here