Enate Technologies India Off Campus Drive Details:
About The Company:
Enate is a UK-based company with a global outlook that provides a SaaS-based technology platform to simplify service orchestration. Enate’s Robotic Service Orchestration (RSO) platform enables the delivery and management of services across both the digital and human workforce. The system allows for the delivery of services from multiple locations while maintaining visibility and control, including the automation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), aligned to a detailed cost and productivity reporting capability.
Job Location: Remote
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch: 2022
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Stipend: During Training Period- INR 10,000/Month
Salary: INR 4.2 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon the candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: December 2021
Tentative date of joining: January 2022
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
• Individual will be responsible for developing manual test scripts.
• Responsible for executing automated and manual test cases.
• Responsible for tracking and logging defects during execution.
• Generating reports such as defect analysis reports, project status reports, etc.
• Should be able to understand customer/end user’s requirements and should own the issue till closure.
• Actively participate in requirement analysis and test design.
• Work with product team/designer on front-end side UI design.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the software testing lifecycle for prevention and early
correction of quality problems.
• Demonstrate relationship building and teamwork skills within all levels of the organization in a
• Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many different business settings.
Skill Set Required:
• Working knowledge of REST API.
• Basic understanding of web app design.
• Working knowledge of SQL.
• Have a good understanding of the Software testing lifecycle.
• Should have Knowledge in various test development and design methodologies.
• Good working knowledge of Agile methodology and process.
• Sound interpersonal and team working skills
• Sound in written and verbal communication
- Online Test
- Multiple Virtual Interviews
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link Step 1- Click Here to Register
Apply Link Step 2- Click Here to Apply for Enate Technologies India Off Campus Drive