Emtec Off Campus Drive 2018 |Emtech Hiring Freshers| Emtech Recruietment Of Freshers | Jobs for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc | 2018 Batch | 29 June 2018|
About the Company: Emtec is Global consulting company that provides technology-empowered business solutions for world class organizations. Our Global Workforce of over 700 consultants provide best in class services to our clients within the Healthcare & Life Sciences, Utilities, Business Services, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services, Education and Manufacturing sectors. Our clients span the emerging, mid-market and enterprise space. With multiple offices worldwide, we are uniquely positioned to deliver solutions to our clients leveraging Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft and Infor with a focus on Mobility, Cloud and Analytics. Emtec’s singular mission is to create “Clients for Life” – long-term relationships that deliver rapid, meaningful, and lasting business value.
Job Profile: Trainee Software Development Engineer
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Batch Needed: 2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Last Date To Apply: 21 June 2018
Event Date: Date 26 June 2018
- Must be 2018 passed out
- Must be a BE (IT/Comp) OR MCA (Comp) / MSC (IT / CS)
- Must have throughout 60% (10th onwards)
- Should have good communication skills
- Must be available to join immediately
- No standing backlogs
- No education gaps
- Training Period: 6 months (Depending upon performance trainees will be hired as employees)
- Stipend offered during training period: Annual CTC Rs.3.00Lakh
- Eligibility for benefits like Medical Insurance, Provident Fund, Gratuity will start from the employment start date and not during internship/training period.
- Confirmed trainees will be eligible for our 6 monthly performance management program designed for entry level associates-where they become eligible for 6 monthly compensation revision-for initial 3 years.
Documents Required (Originals & Photocopies – at the time of face to face interview)
2)HSC / Diploma Marksheet
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
Candidates can apply using below link latest by 21 June 2018 and attend the drive on 26th of June 2018.
To Apply: Click here