Emtec Off Campus Drive 2018 |Emtech Hiring Freshers| Emtech Recruietment Of Freshers | Jobs for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc | 2018 Batch | 29 June 2018|
About the Company: Emtec is Global consulting company that provides technology-empowered business solutions for world class organizations. Our Global Workforce of over 700 consultants provide best in class services to our clients within the Healthcare & Life Sciences, Utilities, Business Services, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services, Education and Manufacturing sectors. Our clients span the emerging, mid-market and enterprise space. With multiple offices worldwide, we are uniquely positioned to deliver solutions to our clients leveraging Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft and Infor with a focus on Mobility, Cloud and Analytics. Emtec’s singular mission is to create “Clients for Life” – long-term relationships that deliver rapid, meaningful, and lasting business value.
Job Profile: Trainee Software Development Engineer
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Batch Needed: 2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Last Date To Apply: 21 June 2018
Event Date: Date 26 June 2018
- Must be 2018 passed out
- Must be a BE (IT/Comp) OR MCA (Comp) / MSC (IT / CS)
- Must have throughout 60% (10th onwards)
- Should have good communication skills
- Must be available to join immediately
- No standing backlogs
- No education gaps
- Training Period: 6 months (Depending upon performance trainees will be hired as employees)
- Stipend offered during training period: Annual CTC Rs.3.00Lakh
- Eligibility for benefits like Medical Insurance, Provident Fund, Gratuity will start from the employment start date and not during internship/training period.
- Confirmed trainees will be eligible for our 6 monthly performance management program designed for entry level associates-where they become eligible for 6 monthly compensation revision-for initial 3 years.
Documents Required (Originals & Photocopies – at the time of face to face interview)
2)HSC / Diploma Marksheet
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Candidates can apply using below link latest by 21 June 2018 and attend the drive on 26th of June 2018.
To Apply: Click hereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates