About Company: Emertxe is a top of the line Finishing school and project consulting organization, specializing in Embedded Systems, IoT and FullStack web development. We got established in the year 2003 and the first institute to be affiliated with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and Electronics Sector Skills Council of India (ESSCI). We offer educational programs catering to engineering graduates, corporate and universities of domestic and global level. Deep Technical Expertise, Hands-on approach, Latest technology offerings backed by professional leadership makes Emertxe as a unique finishing school.
We are a fast growing organization in the hyper growing education industry in India and globally. In order to leverage and grow our organization further, we are looking forward to hire mentors to deliver our technical training programs.
Job Profile: Mentor – Technical
Company Name: Emertxe Information Technologies
Official Website: www.emertxe.com
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: Fresher (2016 to 2018)
Apply before: Thursday, 17 Jan, 2019
Event Date: Saturday, 19th Jan, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore
- 2016 / 17 / 18 ME / MTech (CSE / ECE / EEE) departments
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- Deliver Emertxe’s industry leading training programs to various target audience – Fresh Engineers, Working professionals and Corporate organizations
- Perform evaluation of target audience for a given topic as per evaluation procedures
- Strong passion towards teaching and willingness to have long term career path in mentoring
- Willingness to learn new technologies and stay on the leading edge of technology curve
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here