About the Company: At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Official Website: www.emerson.com
Job Profile: Associate Engineer- DD Development
Work Location: Pune
Exp Needed: 1 – 2 Years
Degree Needed: Bachelor of Instrumentation, Electronics discipline.
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Description: For our Device Integration team, we are looking for a junior level engineer who is passionate for software development and has strong programming & analytical skills. Our team develops DD (Device Descriptors) for configuration and monitoring of field devices used in process industry. This role involves challenges as well as opportunities of working with new technologies for a new product/project. This person is expected to work independently in co-ordination with TL to develop DDs for HART, Fieldbus and Profibus Devices.
Job responsibilities for Emerson Recruitment :
- Write well designed, testable, efficient Device Descriptor code (DD) in compliance with coding standards and technical design
- Understand design and code of developed Device Descriptor
- Reverse engineering, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing DDs.
- Develop Proof-of-Concepts, prototypes and conduct feasibility analysis for new concepts/technologies of Device Descriptors.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal support
Job Requirements for Emerson Recruitment :
- Bachelor of Instrumentation, Electronics discipline.
- 1– 2 year of experience in developing commercial software products
- Strong in programming language such as C.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner and a team player
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex team structure, including distributed (I.e. global) teams.
Apply Before the link Expires for Emerson Recruitment .
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons