About the Company: Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Official Website: www.emerson.com.
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
CTC: Rs 4 LPA
Degree Needed: BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
About the Job:
Trainee Engineer is responsible for:
- Working day-to-day amongst software engineers, QA staff, QA systems.
- Learn and understand the application under test.
- Must understand and analyse requirement specification documents.
- Must have good building scenarios and use cases for existing or new functionality.
- Should generate/ review/ update test suite accordingly.
- Must locate to the best extent the inconsistencies, defects, performance issues etc. with help of test cases, applying mind and common sense very well.
- Should apply different types of testing and various techniques in order to locate as many issues as possible to make the application under test error free.
- Should use of the tools rolled out to help the testing team (e.g. QC, gerrit) in order to create tasks, defects, get latest installers, activity and time trackers etc.
- Should have basic knowledge of what does it mean by Quality Assurance/ control and Awareness of workflow followed in software testing etc.
- Must have attitude towards testing as a career is necessary. Knowledge of various types of testing will be required and useful.
- Should have any certification like ISTQB, is not mandatory but is a plus. Working knowledge of operating computer that is using windows OS and or linux OS.
- Must have ability to properly plan time, work management is required.
- Must have Excellent communication English oral and written skills in email, documentation, phone calls, video conferencing Strong documentation practices.
Apply before the link expires
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link: Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates