About the Company: Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Location: Noida
- Basic knowledge on Power plant
- Knowledge on fluid mechanics & thermodynmics
- Knowledge on power plant process
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong computer skills
- Minimum English language skills – speaking and writing
- Should have the creativity to apply knowledge in thermodynamics to design the performance
- calculations for any power plant related equipment as required by customer specifications.
- Should be able to understand the performance calculation packages written in “C” / “C++” for the previous packages and use them to the current project.
- Able to work in a team
- Able to travel and work abroad 50% of work time
- Good knowledge of Power Plant process, operation knowledge is desirable.
- Knowledge to study Plant P&ID, HBD, Isometric and equipment data sheet, thermodynamics and Fluid dynamics
- Understanding of computer program language of FORTRAN and C/C++.
- Build and customize the different power plant sub-system models.
- Integrate own work assignment with the work of other team members to meet assignment
- Support, conduct Pre Factory Acceptance Test and Factory Acceptance Test in India or at any
- overseas location.
- Complete the documentation as per the Department Quality procedures on a regular basis.
- Perform work within established budgetary and schedule requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned time to time.
Apply Link-Click Here