Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About The Company: EMC Corporation , a Financial Times Global 500, Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company, develops, delivers and supports information infrastructure and virtual infrastructure hardware, software, and services. EMC is headquartered in Hopkinton, Massachusetts, USA.Former Intel executive Richard Egan and his college roommate, Roger Marino, founded EMC in 1979. The company’s name, EMC, stands for the initials of the founders, and an unknown third individual who has remained nameless. “EMC Corporation” is the company’s full name. The company’s logo also incorporates exponent 2, a reference to Albert Einstein’s mass–energy equivalence theory.
Official Website : http://www.emc.com
Job Profile :Software Engineer
CTC: Best in Industry
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA degree from any recognized university.
- Should have good Communication skills and verbal ability.
- Should have good problem solving skills and should have the ability to work independently.
About The Job:
- Develops new software engineering methods or processes, re-evaluate existing processes; designs simulation and test criteria and verifies functionality and performance.
- Works on the overall design and development of new ideas and products, and develops project plans. Represents the organization on project teams and may perform technical project leadership roles; contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Duties may include research, evaluation, development and application of new process and methods into products. Sphere of influence is likely to extend outside of work group or department.
- Work may encompass one or more areas of engineering including mechanical systems, equipment and packages, electronic design, production techniques, product definition and planning, or other related fields.
- May be responsible for establishing and conducting testing routines, developing or executing project plans, and contributing to budgets and schedules.
- Provides documentation of work and results; reviews projects against goals and provides status reports
To Apply: Click here