About Company: Inspired by the transformative impact of education, Ellucian develops solutions that power the essential work of colleges and universities. As the world’s leading provider of software and services designed for higher education, Ellucian works with more than 2,500 institutions in nearly 50 countries—enhancing operations and enriching the experience for over 18 million students.
Company Name: Ellucian
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Associate Software Developer
Experience Required: 0-6 Months
About The Opportunity: Ellucian is seeking an innovative, collaborative, hands-on individual for a Software Developer role to join a new R&D team building next-generation SaaS solution. Bring in your full-stack technical expertise to make an impact to the Higher Education customer base and grow together.
Where you will make an impact
- Develop and test high-quality enterprise software, as a member of a creative, agile development team creating solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced delivery focused environment.
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies and functionality.
- Work with challenging and changing priorities yet always focused on the end result.
- Oriented towards problem-solving and analyzing impacts, both technically and functionally.
- Demonstrate ownership from specification review to final testing.
- Ability to work independently, as well as on teams, in an agile, global environment.
What You Will Bring
- 0-6 months experience in software development
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to analyze and infer requirements, working in an Agile team environment.
- Hands-on experience in Restful Microservices using Node.js (Preferred)
- Experience in tools like GIT/SVN.
- Experience with React JS and the Material-UI component library will be an added advantage
- MYSQL/PostgreSQL knowledge and the ability to understand and write SQL queries is a plus.
- Ability to learn any technology and demonstrate the learnings on the project with no delays
- Ability to seek directions and ensure the instructions are followed and at times go beyond to self-reliant mode
- A great team player and ready to take on initiatives in the unknown areas
What makes #Ellucianlife
- 22 days annual leave plus 11 public holidays
- Competitive gratuity policy
- Group insurance and Annual health check-up plan with a variety of family and wellness benefits.
- Thrive Flex Program that allows you to contribute towards your health, financial, or learning interests
- 5 charitable days to support the community that supports us
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups such as: Buzzinga and Lean In Team to name a few.
- Parental leave
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- We Foster a learning culture with:
- Education Assistance Program
- Professional development opportunities.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply