Ellucian Off-Campus Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer: At Ellucian, we’re motivated by a mission. Higher education is facing profound change. Shifting demographics and cultural perceptions, combined with declining support and rising expectations, are forcing colleges to do more with less. That’s where we come in. As true believers in the power of education to transform lives, we’re dedicated to helping all our customers thrive—not just survive—in these challenging times by transforming their institutions from the traditional paper-based colleges of yesterday to the agile, connected campuses of today. From cloud solutions built on world-class infrastructure to powerful analytics that drive successful planning, we lead the industry in building enterprise-class solutions tailored to institutions around the world.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Joining a growing team of engineers supporting the transformation of the world’s leading higher education ERP, Ellucian Banner, serving almost 1,400 institutions in 40 countries. Successful candidates will bring new and creative solutions to product evolution.
- Great benefits, open workspace and supportive environment with opportunities for advancement. You will be engaged with Build, Packaging and release management team and responsible for
- Analyze and review business, functional and release requirements
- Build, package and release according to specifications and standards
- Participate in release planning and reviews
- Present ideas and solutions that better release process
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies, and functionality
- Demonstrate ownership from release planning till product release.
- 0-2 years of release engineering experience and product/application packaging
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to learn.
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
- Excellent team player
Good to have Skills for 0-1 years / Required Skills for 1-2 years
- Knowledge of Software Configuration Management
- Hands-on experience working on GIT
- Working experience in working on Linux
- Hands-on experience in writing shell scripts
- Hands-on experience working with Jenkins CI.
- Experience with Apache Tomcat and/or Weblogic
Desired Skills/Knowledge/Experience: Basic understanding of Oracle database objects and SQL.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here