Ellucian Freshers Recruitment For Associate Software Developer Details:
About Company: Here at Ellucian, we are motivated by a mission ~ the power of education to transform lives and change the world. We are the global market leader in EdTech for Higher Education, serving more than 2,700 customers and reaching over 26 million students in 50+ countries. We are dedicated to helping Higher Ed thrive by transforming their institutions to agile, digitally connected campuses that enable student success.
Company Name: Ellucian
Job Profile : Associate Software Developer
Work Location : Bangalore
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Salary : Not Disclosed
Eligibility Criteria: BE/B.Tech/MCA
Where you will make an impact
- Implementing design, writing code, unit testing, automating unit tests, provide technical inputs to the Documentation team, maintenance of the source code and some cross functional support for escalations.
- Very strong Oracle PL/SQL and SQL are required.
- Experience with Oracle APEX development is required.
- Experience using Bitbucket /GitHub for version controlling would be an added plus.
- Ability to quickly pick up new areas in the product and write optimal code taking into consideration the security and performance aspects of the product.
- Be a proactive team member curious during the grooming of user stories and asking relevant questions to the Product Owner/Product Manager/BA and scrum team.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business and technical requirements for each assigned user story.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile software development environment with weekly deliverables.
- Build responsive user interfaces utilizing framework of common UI components
- Provide input for product documentation and collect screenshots and updates.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Architects, fellow Developers, QAs and fellow Designers to determine the optimum user interface design, workflow, and functionality of software products.
- Ready to learn new technologies and try out developing working POCs during innovation days.
- Taking ownership of day to day deliverables and bringing it to a logical conclusion.
- Last but not the least is the ability to work with a fast-paced high performing team built around the open culture of trust and candor.
What you will bring:
- Minimum of 0-2 years of work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Experience working in complex enterprise solutions is a huge plus.
Apply Before the link Expires for Ellucian Freshers Recruitment For Associate Software Developer.