About the company: We are eLitmus – a household name and legend in India in our domain. A company that has changed the lives of more than 500k techies, in over 21 countries, over the last 7 years. Our website (www.elitmus.com) serves more than 8 million pages every month. Our PAC Labs (www.paclabs.com) division serves 1+ million tests in English, Mandarin, Japanese and Spanish and CodeLitmus platform tests the chops of great programmers.
eLitmus Technology team blogs can be accessed here.
Job Profile: Full stack developer – Intern
Company Name: eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd
Official Website: www.elitmus.comGet a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 4,93,000.00
Exp Needed: Fresher (2019)
Apply before: Thursday, 03 Jan, 2019
Event Date: Saturday, 5th Jan, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore,Delhi
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA – 2019 Batch
- You will be asked to crack a hands-on coding assignment in one of the rounds, if that horrifies you, you may not apply!
- High pH score
- Your college should allow internship for the final semester
Our selection process is extremely rigorous, but some traits which can get you into the eLitmus technology team are:
- You should have explored things outside your curriculum – that means, stuff other than .Net, Java, Matlab etc.
- You should be familiar with web technologies.
- You should feel at home with a POSIX compliant OS (Linux/MacOS/Unix)
- You are high on logic and love mathematics, puzzles and brain teasers
- With all the above, you are still very well glued into what’s happening in the world at large around you – you most definitely do not lack General Knowledge. It is sort of depressing for us that in one of our previous events, most people thought that the current CEO of Infosys is Mr. Narayan Murthy!
1 Joinees would receive a stipend of Rs. 20000 per month for the internship period of the tenure after which the CTC would be 4.93 LPA.
2 eLitmus spends considerable effort in training new interns/ employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Only candidates willing to commit for a minimum period of 24 months tenure post commencement of employment need apply.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now