About the company: We are eLitmus – a household name and legend in India in our domain. A company that has changed the lives of more than 500k techies, in over 21 countries, over the last 7 years. Our website (www.elitmus.com) serves more than 8 million pages every month. Our PAC Labs (www.paclabs.com) division serves 1+ million tests in English, Mandarin, Japanese and Spanish and CodeLitmus platform tests the chops of great programmers.
eLitmus Technology team blogs can be accessed here.
Company: eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd
Position: Full stack developer 
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 20 Aug 2018
Last date to apply: 18 Aug 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 4,93,000.00
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: https://www.elitmus.com
Why eLitmus technology team?
We don’t hire ninja’s, because we do not know how to evaluate them. Apparently you know someone is a ninja only after s/he has killed you…
But we love and hire nerds.
eLitmus was founded by a bunch of technocrats. Technology had to be the backbone of our business, and it is. If you are a nerd, we are the employer you are looking for. Java is passe in eLitmus. We have moved much ahead and make use of many open source technologies – Ruby on Rails, MySQL, MongoDB, Git, OpenCV, Docker happen to be some of them.
After 16 years of classroom education, if you wish to spend another six months locked up in a fancy classroom somewhere in Mysore or Chennai, we are definitely NOT the employer for you.
Instead, if you get your kicks out of seeing your code used by thousands of people within the first week of your employment, Come talk to us…
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA – 2018 Batch
- You will be asked to crack a hands-on coding assignment in one of the rounds, if that horrifies you, you may not apply!
- High pH score
Desired skills: Our selection process is extremely rigorous, but some traits which can get you into the eLitmus technology team are:
- You should have explored things outside your curriculum – that means, stuff other than .Net, Java, Matlab etc.
- You should be familiar with web technologies.
- You should feel at home with a POSIX compliant OS (Linux/MacOS/Unix)
- You are high on logic and love mathematics, puzzles and brain teasers
- With all the above, you are still very well glued to what’s happening in the world at large around you-you most definitely do not lack General Knowledge. It is sort of depressing for us that in one of our previous events, most people thought that the current CEO of Infosys is Mr. Narayan Murthy!
Apply Before the link Expires,
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates