eLitmus Evaluation Off Campus Drive:
eLitmus at the core is a talent assessment company. We defined a complete industry which resulted in scores of startups following us – raise huge funds and make successful exit. However, at eLitmus, we always remained bootstrapped and sustained ourselves with profits. Now we are looking at marrying careers with consumption (read consumer tech) so enter very exciting times. This time we are wiser and will raise venture capital.
Equally, our eLitmus pH Test has remained one of the best predictors of On Job Performance. We want similarly to be the platform which discovers and promotes some of the nascent consumer tech brands.
In the journey of eLitmus 2.0, we have embarked upon, we need the right talent. When we say right, no we do not mean 1% most intelligent folks. We believe intelligence is overrated and perseverance underrated. We are looking for talent which is high on the initiative and believes in getting things done without any societal perception influencing them. Imagine 15 years back telling someone that you run a taxi service or food delivery business – they would have thought of you as a loser !!
Job Profile: Business Associate
Company Name: eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 5,00,000
Exp Needed: Fresher (2020)
Drive Location: Bangalore
Recruiter ID: 2458561
You are someone who believes in charting your own destiny. You devour newspapers, feed on non-fiction books including ones written by business leaders for inspiration. You are much more than just a co-ordinator at events and have owned and delivered them (example: college fests).
Equally you know that some of the legendary companies founders and their key team members had no prior experience and learnt it along the way (Example Flipkart , Reliance etc)
Why look at this opportunity?
After one year with eLitmus you will have ample freedom to go out and contribute to business building unlike “Large companies” where you need to conform to a process and just be equivalent to a worker in a large assembly line. Equally eLitmus has reached a critical mass in terms of number of users which it plans to leverage to enter new business areas. Though a small organization we have functions covering them all – customer success, sales, marketing, technology , alliances et al.
Who’s right for this job?
High on self-initiative, persistence and problem solver is what we seek. We want people who can make eLitmus great and in the process become great themselves (in Hindu mythology Ram could succeed because of Hanuman and in-process became famous. Till date Hanuman has more temples than those of Ram)
And yes – Appreciate Einstein’s favourite quote that “genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration” which was originally said by Edison (it means what you are born with contributes only 1% to success, 99% contribution is from hard work)
More about the role
Getting things done. Remember we operate in a VUCA world – Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity. You will begin with a function – Customer Success or Sales or Operations. After a year you will have the freedom to add multiple dimensions to your profile (for example if you are in the customer success team, you could add sales responsibilities). And post two years we will look at you to build businesses.
- We prefer Engineers – but if you are an achiever does it matter?
- 2020 batch
- Great academics
Selection process for eLitmus Evaluation Off Campus Drive
- Round 1 will have three tests. Be ready for questions like below in one of the tests
- If God granted you a wish wherein you could choose only one trait between intelligence and persistence, which will you chose and why?
- What is it you want to achieve from your next employment? (Please list three things )
- Any achievement of yours which makes you unique or any challenging thing you have done which make you most proud of? Tell us about the journey you took to achieve the uniqueness.
- What are the two habits you will like to pick up in next 1 year or are in process of picking up? Tell us your plan or how you are going about achieving it?
- We will give you an assignment on excel (it is ok for you to spend a week and teach yourself great excel)
- Interview rounds: three
- Will include puzzle-solving
- If you do not know about McKinsey please spend at least 5 to 10 hours researching the company. We are a lot inspired by McKinsey and Amazon
The company spends considerable effort in training new employees through direct mentoring. Candidates willing to commit to a minimum of 12 months of full-time employment post-internship need only apply.
Your first year CTC will be 5 LPA. Add a couple of million rupees for saved fees to an MBA institute !! And you would have learnt more with us :) We purposefully keep it low so that we attract the right guys – and make up for it with steep hikes.
- Above mentioned CTC would be applicable post successful completion of internship of 3 months.
- During remote internship: INR 15,000/month
- During in-premise internship: INR 20,000/month
- PS: you need to complete joining formalities before full CTC becomes payable.
Apply Before the link Expires for eLitmus Evaluation Off Campus Drive