About us: We are eLitmus – a company that has changed the destiny of more than half a million techies as well as a couple of hundred companies, over its 11 years of existence. We do this by continuously using very smart methodologies and at a fraction of resources (including people) of what our well-funded competitors have.
We broke the proverbial glass ceiling without a venture firm backing us and without the typical first movers advantage. And we are glad to have helped tens of thousands of you to do exactly the same.
A challenge is what we love to live up to, as a philosophy.
Having accomplished what we had set out to do in 2005, we are now looking at our next challenge – the one that takes us to the next orbit, leverages our strengths and enables us to discover new pastures and untravelled roads.
Job Profile:Business Associate
Company Name: eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd
Official Website: www.elitmus.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 4,00,000
Exp Needed: Fresher (2018 to 2019)
Apply before: Thursday, 07 Mar, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
More about the role:
- You will be part of a team, which could be doing one or more of the following activities – delivering tests, helping companies recruit talent, campus relationship and sales.
- While your tasks could, prima facie, appear repetitive, after spending 6 months or so you will be expected to improve the perfect, and this requires an extensive knowledge base (for example using fluid mechanics principles to manage smooth entry and exit of a crowd of test takers).
- Though this role resembles a general management role, you will do well only if you are a geek.
- Your favourite childhood pastime – calculating the total cost of groceries your parents had bought before the shopkeeper did
- You are diligent and will do anything to be on time to class
- You are focused and don’t leave anything for the last minute
- You have at least one hobby/passion and remain indulged in it. Following IPL doesn’t count in
- You like taking initiatives. Have volunteered for something and have put your heart in it
- You accept criticism graciously and introspect what went wrong
- You may not be a fluent communicator but are good at aptitude. Numbers do not scare you.
- Last but not the least, you are technology literate
- 2018/2019 batch, any branch of engineering
- X/ XII – greater than 70%
- Engineering – does it matter??
- Compensation of Rs 4,00,000 per annum on commencement of your full-time employment
- Additionally, Snacks, Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons