About Us: Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Job Profile: Software Engineer I (Native Game Development)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 1-3 years
Work Location: Hyderabad
Here’s how your day would look like:
- Collaboratively working to deliver high-quality cross-platform mobile games.
- Working with product and project leaders and your team members to understand player needs and delivering incredible value in an incremental and high impact way.
- Ensuring our designs are simple and effective with excellent workflows and features.
- Working on documentation and testing in parallel to accelerate ease of use and future maintenance of our technology.
Who fits the bill:
- Native application development experience on Smartphones/Mobile Platform with expertise in more than one of the following platforms/programming languages: IOS SDKs (iPhone and iPad) and Objective-C, Android SDK/NDK, C++
- Knowledge and understanding in OpenGL/OpenGL ES/DirectX/Win 32
- Fluent in C++ with strong OOP fundamentals
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine 3 development a big plus
- Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra (vector math, matrices)
- Intermediate knowledge in 3D graphics and 3D rendering algorithms
- Gameplay systems design and implementation.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in relevant game development and/or demo-scene
- Find creative technical solutions to design challenges.
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions
- Strong analysis and debugging skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and critical thinking skills
- Most important of all, you need to love games!
Nice to Have Skills:
- Design/build Multiplayer systems architecture and implementation
- Direct experience with multi-player or equivalent client/server topology as used in online games
- General awareness of SCRUM as a development process
What to Expect:
- A relaxed, supportive working atmosphere
- The ability to work with your choice of OS, IDE and tools
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions with a wide range of talented engineers
- Career progression and mentoring
- A unique set of technical challenges to tackle
- The opportunity to expand and grow as an engineer.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here