Electronic Arts Off Campus Details:
About Company: Electronic Arts Inc. is an American video game company headquartered in Redwood City, California. It is the second-largest gaming company in the Americas and Europe by revenue and market capitalization after Activision Blizzard and ahead of Take-Two Interactive, CD Projekt, and Ubisoft as of May 2020
Company Name: Electronic Arts
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Profile: Associate Financial Analyst – New Grade In Training
Degree Required: MBA/PGDM/PGDBM
Job Type: Internship for 6 months – to be converted into a Full-Time Hire depending on performance and Headcount Availability.
- The Internship will be for 6 months during which a stipend is paid and based on the performance and the availability of an open position, the Internship is converted into a Full-Time Hire with EA.
- This opportunity is ONLY for fresher’s who have completed their full-time MBA/PGDM/PGDBM – Finance Specialization with 0 to 1 years of Pre-qualification Experience.
- Someone with good communication skills and excellent Excel Skills would give preference.
Finance plays a pivotal role in monitoring the company’s financial performance and ensuring all systems are in place to track current activity and forecast forward
Supporting the FP&A team with reporting, analysis and forecasting
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for proactively supporting the needs of the business
- Support monthly forecasting process through updating of information in Global Planning System
- Own reporting solution development to establish standard processes and centralized reporting solutions.
Qualifications for Electronic Arts Off Campus
- MBA / PGDBM / PGDM – Finance Specialization (preferably International)
- Semi qualified or qualified in CMA/CIMA
Qualities / Experience
- 0-1 years of Finance related pre-qualification experience
- Effective communication
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Problem solving ability
- Analytical ability
- Understanding of Financial statements
- Theoretical understanding of Financial budgeting
- Team Player
- Quick learner
Apply before the link Expires for Electronic Arts Off Campus.