Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Electronic Arts Hiring Details:
About Company: At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Company Name: EA
Job Profile: Software Engineer I
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: 1-4 Yrs
Job Description: The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group provides central services that help game teams to tap into the power of the global EA ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, our platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our players. The EADP is the foundation on which EA’s games are built. By providing reusable capabilities that game teams can easily integrate into their games, we allow them to focus on making incredible games. These building blocks are made up of high-level service platforms including Cloud, Commerce, Data and AI, Gameplay Services, Identity and Social. Software Engineer – I, Player & Developer Experience Team – EA Digital Platform (EADP)
- Performance engineering of different console games. This includes coming up with a test design, game play-inspired scenarios and evaluating actual game logs to come up with an accurate representation of load to create and setting up complex distributed test environment to run tests and create load.
- You will create and improve test code in C++ to support applications and features
- You will build tests and provide accurate analysis and reporting of test results
- Analyze and troubleshoot system and network issues relating to performance and test automation processes
- Troubleshooting the issues identified during testing – isolate test issues vs system component issues.
- Collaboration with global teams to track and resolve issues.
- Communicate test status and results to partners
- Work cross teams to identify, determine important metrics and setup performance benchmarks
- You will design & develop, and run experiments to gauge effectiveness of benchmarks
- Analyze the complex technical architecture across EA’s platform and infrastructure lead the assessment of failures and determine important causes and create fixes
- You will coordinate with corporate communications and customer experience to listen to our players everywhere including social media, email, chat and phone
- You will work on design and implementation of tools to automate the process and support CI activities.
- You will work on Player Reliability metrics collection, analysis, Tools for mining the data and presenting in meaningful dashboards
- You will work on crash data analysis tools and enhance features in the crash analytic software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or higher
- Familiar with cloud technologies like AWS, Azure.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Docker.
- Knowledgeable in scalable platform architecture, end-to-end systems design and architecture
- Familiarity with visualization tools and database technologies, familiarity with analytic techniques such as predictive modelling and data visualizations
- Understanding of the realities of working with large, rich datasets and complex distributed client/server system.
Apply Before the link Expires for Electronic Arts Hiring
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Electronic Arts Hiring