Electronic Arts Hiring Freshers Details:
About EA: At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 165191
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Role Overview: As EA’s first label dedicated to purely digital games, EA Mobile creates games for mobile devices, social networks and online environments that deliver seamless play anytime, anywhere, on any device. Connecting a market of more than one billion core and mass-casual gamers worldwide, EA All Play delivers engaging, accessible, high quality games to people of all skill levels and interests.
The EA Mobile portfolio encompasses some of the most recognizable entertainment brands in the world, including original EA and partner franchises like The Simpsons, Tetris, SCRABBLE, MONOPOLY, World Series of Poker, Real Racing, Ultima as well as online games destination Pogo.com.
- Development of new games and related features
- Contribute to the evolvement of our existing games
- Maintain detailed design documentation throughout the project cycle
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving acumen
- Native application development experience on Smartphones/Mobile Platform with expertise in more than one of the following platforms/programming languages
- IOS SDKs (iPhone and iPad) and Objective-C
- Android SDK/NDK
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine 3 development a plus
- Most important of all, you need to love games!
Apply Before the link Expires for Electronic Arts Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here