EFI Off Campus | EFI Recruitment | EFI Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech Jobs | EFI Jobs | EFI Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus |April 2017
About the Company: EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from recognized university.
- Very Strong C/C++ programming on Window/Linux environment.
- Hands-on experience doing multi-thread application development on Windows/Linux.
- Strong multi threaded application debugging skills.
- Familiarity with debugging tools like WinDBG/GDB is an added advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills
- Quick learner/self starter and thrive in change.
- Strong analytical skills
- Quick learning capacity and helpful to others
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge on a printing domain is a plus
Job description: Understanding the fiery modules and working closely on the interface. Defect resolution in video modules. Work very closely with other engineers across geographical regions. Work with QA teams and help resolve internal defects as well as customer issues.
Apply Before the link Expires.
To Apply: Click here