About the Company: EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
Job Type: IT/ Software Industry
Job profile: Associate QA Engineer
Job ID: 2213
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
- Candidates should possess B.Tech/B.E or equivalent area of study.
- Testing Experience 0 to 2 years
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Live Cycle (STLC).
- Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance and Quality Control Process and methodologies
- Strong troubleshooting , analytical and quantitative reasoning skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Must be highly organised, enthusiastic and resourceful.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing requirements.
- Excellent oral / written communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested and eligible candidates apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here