Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: EFI is the world leader in digital imaging and print management solutions for commercial and Enterprise printing. Headquartered in Fremont, CA, with 35 worldwide offices, the company’s award winning technologies increase the productivity and profitability of commercial and enterprise printing. These solutions span creation to print; including high fidelity color Fiery® print servers or production solutions that can output up to 2000 ppm; superwide digital inkjet printers and inks capable of printing
on flexible and rigid substrates; powerful print production workflow and management information software solutions for increased performance and cost efficiency; and an array of enterprise printing solutions.
Official Website: www.efi.com/
Designation: QA Engineer (Full Time)
Experience: 1 to 2 Year
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location:Across India
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and understand the project’s environment, architecture, and interdependencies to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies and cases relative to applications/Product being tested.
- Create and maintain deliverables including test plans, test cases and test data.
- Set up test environments and build out interdependent test beds.
- Planning and execution of functional, system and performance testing of products across all platforms to test various features at various phases of product development and release cycles.
- Assist developers in reproducing problems and getting them resolved; participate in discussion with development team on technical aspects relating to testing, including functional specifications, design parameters, feature enhancements, and alternative solutions.
- Experience in Defect Life cycle, STLC, SDLC, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis.
- Share responsibility for improving testing methodology, processes, strategies and techniques; incorporate these improvements into the overall testing process; help facilitate changes in test processes and procedures with team members.
- Should be ready to incorporate the automation requirement and maintaining scripts; plans and executes functional and system level testing of products across all platforms to test various features; has a forethought of issues that may arise around automated/performance testing and assists in researching and providing solutions
- Good in communication and team player.
- Must be good in documenting the Work/Workflows
- Experience from printing domain will be an added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply link-Click Here