About the Company: EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
Job Profile: Associate QA Engineer
Exp Needed: 0-1 Year
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE in computer science or similar background
- Individual with 0-1 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (is an advantage)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excelling working in a collaborative team environment
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
About the Job:
- Understanding the fiery modules and working closely on the interface. Defect resolution in video modules. Work very closely with other engineers across geographical regions. Work with QA teams and help resolve internal defects as well as customer issues.
Apply Before the link Expires.
To Apply: Click here