Edureka Off Campus Hiring For Intern
About The company:
“Dream Big! There Are No Limitations To How Good You Can Become Or How High You Can Rise Except The Limits You Put On Yourself.” – Brian Tracy.
Edureka! is an interactive, online learning platform. We offer live, instructor-led courses that cater mainly to working professionals who want to enhance their skills. Our customers say – that we truly meet their expectations…in fact we go beyond that…Exceptional Customer service, Awesome Learning Experience and Great Mentors…Even above that a top notch sales & customer service.
Edureka presents a great “Work From Home” full-time job opportunity to ‘freshers / College students’ who are passionate about their career and are excited to become an ace sales professional as an Associate Inside Sales Manager.
Job Location: Bangalore (not work from home)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech
Target Batch: 2020-21
Internship Period: 3 months
Salary: For Stipend: INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Paid Marketing Platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc.
– Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
– Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
– Direct, handle, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
– Keep pace with search engines and PPC industry trends and developments.
– Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with business goals.
– Passion for Digital Marketing
– Strong Analytical Ability. Passion towards data crunching and analysis.
– Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– High levels of integrity and self-motivation
– Excellent aptitude and time management skills.
– This internship is for a duration of 3 months. Depending on your performance and business needs you will be absorbed into the company as a full-time employee and report to the Digital Marketing Manager.
– This is a paid internship. Stipend: ₹ 15,000 per month.
– This is an in-house internship, and you will be expected to travel to our office in Bangalore
– Multiple Video Interviews
Apply Before the link Expires for Edureka Off Campus Hiring For Intern
Apply Step 1- Register Here