Edureka Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Research Analyst Details:
About the Company:
Incepted in 2011, we are a team of committed, no-nonsense educators with a never-say-die attitude. We are the only ones who offer live online courses with 24×7 on-demand support for life. Over 400,000 students from 150 countries have attended our courses. We have the highest completion rate in the world.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch: 2019-2021
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)
Salary: INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
– We are looking for a talented person with a combination of stellar design capabilities and strong technical skills to join the Marketing/Content team.
– The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing great tech marketing content based on raw inputs, have an eye for colors and typefaces, and pay keen attention to details.
– We will provide you with a broad set of guidelines and you will then be empowered to bring your own creative vision to life and design impactful presentations.
– The ability to adhere to deadlines and produce quality output within agreed timelines is absolutely essential
– Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
– Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content.
– Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
– Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences
– Fluent in written and verbal English, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly
– Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills
– Preferable Knowledge on Linux & Cloud (AWS)
– Preferable Knowledge on Any Technology (Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop)
– Excellent Programming Skills
– Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies
Working hours: Day Shift
– Group Discussion
– HR Screening
– Multiple Virtual Rounds
Apply Before the link Expires using below steps
Apply Step 1- Register Here