Ectosense Hiring For Frontend Developer Position: At Ectosense, we are revolutionising the home sleep testing industry, leveraging the best of microelectronics, biomedical signal processing and data science to bring medical solutions that are vastly more elegant and effective than the current standard.
Company Name: Ectosense
Work Experience: 1-3 years
- We are looking for a Front End focused FullStack Developer to help us build applications to further disrupt the home sleep testing industry.
- You will be part of a dynamic team, building applications and solving technical challenges every single day!
- You’ll be building web apps for physicians and medical personnel to interact with. Managing patients, tests, groups of physicians,…
- As well as mobile apps that are used by our patients to interact with the hardware we develop. These apps will have to be developed and designed to be as easy to use as possible.
- Join us if you’re looking to innovate and deliver impact in a team that is looking to change an industry that might just be as boring as it sounds.
- Experience in building front-end applications (web and mobile)
- React(-Native) knowledge
- Knowledge of Java (Android) and Swift (iOS) is a plus
- Willingness to travel for onsite assignments outside India
- A competitive salary (Of course)
- Paid Leaves
- Flexible working hours
- Office space in one of the best possible locations in Bangalore
- Sponsored trips to Europe each year (Possibly multiple times)
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced med-tech start-up.
Apply Before the link Expires for Ectosense Hiring For Frontend Developer Position.