Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
ECS Off Campus Online Challenge 2021
About ECS: Founded in 2008, ECS is helping enterprise businesses digitally transform and adapt through agile ways of working and cloud technologies to remain relevant and drive more meaningful innovation
Company Name: ECS
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Pune (Remote)
CTC: Rs. 7-20 LPA
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description: ECS is now looking for passionate Software Engineers to join their amazing team in Pune(Temporarily: Remote).
- Years of Experience: 0 to 4 years
- Required skills: Development on AWS Platform using Python
- AWS Developer Certification
Who you are:
- Passionate about, and able to pick quickly new technologies.
- Passionate about programming and code quality.
- Able to show and discuss examples of your work.
- Able to deliver to a deadline.
- A team player.
- Willing to learn best practices around process, software design and documentation.
You will be responsible for:
- Building complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse platforms and technologies.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Working closely with other developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts and Product Owner.
- Working in different domains and client environments.
- Documenting standard operating procedures.
You will get to:
- Build custom software using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Work with amazing and talented people to make innovative solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience.
- Travel overseas and work with diverse teams.
- Build your own career path.
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT)
- AWS Developer Associate Level certification
- In-depth/strong hands-on development skills across Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, IAM
- Strong knowledge of Python, AWS SDK
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Experience on Agile Teams as a developer with an experience of CI/CD
- Experience with building, troubleshooting and maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Proven experience with core AWS Services, plus the specifics mentioned in this Job description.
- Ability to work across multiple teams and multiple projects
Hackathon Start Date: JAN 08, 06:00 PM IST
Hackathon End Date: JAN 17, 11:55 PM IST
Duration: 6 Hours
Apply Before the link Expires for ECS Off Campus Online Challenge 2021.